3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Hi-Strength Laminating 92 Clear Cylinder Spray Adhesive is a high performance, high temperature resistant, tacky industrial grade spray adhesive for use in a wide variety of applications.
Bonds to a variety of substrates including HPL (high pressure laminate), veneers, contertops, fiberglass, headliners, wood, cork, fabrics, tile, rubber, steel, carpeting, insulation, and soft foams.
Typically used in construction, woodworking, specialty vehicle, RV, and manufactured housing.
Use of this High Strength 92 pre-pressurized cylinder will require a Delivery Hose, and a Scotch-Weld Standard Spray Adhesive Applicator Gun equipped with a 3M 6501 (3-8" fan) or a 3M 9501 (5-12" fan) Spray Tip; see Related Products, below.
• Laminating adhesive
• Can be used for one surface bonding
• High strength
• High temperature resistance
• Non-misting, lace pattern provides precise spray control
• Dry time is 1 minute
• Open (bonding) range is 1 - 20 minutes is recommended
• Synthetic elastomer adhesive
• MACT compliant; HAPs free
• Dispose of empty container properly
• Not for consumer/retail sale or use
• Approx. 105 ft² of coverage @ 1 gm/ft² (dry weight)