The 3M Noise Indicator alerts users to potentially dangerous noise levels where hearing protection may need to be worn.
Users simply clip it to a shirt or jacket. A flashing LED light delivers a clear indication when noise levels exceed a potentially hazardous threshold.
Using this simple device to protect workers' hearing makes what is normally a difficult judgment call a clear and easy decision.
• Red Flashing LED: noise levels are above 85 dBA – hearing protection may be required
• Green Flashing LED: noise levels are below 85 dBA – hearing protection may not be necessary
• Especially useful in work environments where noise levels vary
• Rechargeable battery operates for up to 200 hours between charges; charges via USB cable (sold separately)
• Can also be used as a mapping tool to determine where noise protection is necessary
• Operating temperatures: 14°F - 122°F