You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
These safety glasses feature a +2.0 reading diopter to help workers who have difficulty reading small print or who are engaged in small detail work.
3M™ SecureFit™ 400 Series Safety Eyewear features soft adjustable nose pads and a proprietary design that evenly distributes the temple pressure on your head for a comfortable, secure fit on different head sizes — with no need for any adjustment.
The durable, yet flexible frame offers a snug, more comfortable and personal fit than old-fashioned "one-size-fits-all" glasses that are rigid and unyielding in design. These glasses adapt to the wearer, rather than the other way around.
The snug fit also helps keep the glasses securely in place as the wearer looks up and down or side to side — eliminating the annoying need for frequent repositioning of the glasses due to head movement.
• Temples naturally adjust to individual head sizes - eliminating the need to stock multiple frame sizes at work sites
• Padded temple touch points and soft adjustable nosepads provide added comfort for long term wear
• Secure, snug fit helps keep eyewear in place without slippage even when the wearer is in motion
• Anti-fog coating helps keep lenses free of moisture from exhaled breath and in hot and humid conditions
• Motion-inspired, contoured piping in a bold, modern color palette - so you look cool wearing them
• Weighs less than 1 ounce for lightweight comfort
• Impact resistant polycarbonate lenses absorb 99.9% UVA and UVB down to 280 nm, and meet the requirements of CSA Z94.3 and ANSI Z87.1-2010
• Model SF420AF
Click here for additional information and technical data about this product.