For welders handling a variety of amperages and arc welding processes, 3M offers the versatile, auto-darkening 9002V Series filters and helmets. Choose from 61 control combinations to guarantee the most efficient and comfortable helmet, no matter what you are welding.
The auto-darkening filter lens reacts automatically and instantaneously to the light from welding arcs, while providing outstanding optical clarity.
A delay function lets you decide how quickly the filter changes from dark-to-light.
The comfortable, lightweight nylon helmet is chemical and heat resistant, and durable. Specially designed vents help remove exhaled air and prevent entry of welding smoke.
• "V" models have the Standard size viewing filter: 3.57" x 1.68" (for Large view filter, see the 9002X models)
• Variable shades from 9 to 13, with 4 sensitivity levels and 3 time delay setting
• SideWindow helmets increase viewing area by over 100%
• FlexView models have a spring-mounted filter assembly which lifts up to expose a large, clear polycarbonate protection plate
• Membrane-covered control buttons are much faster to use than knobs
• Light shade: 3
• Dark shades: user-adjustable to 9, 10, 11, 12 or 13
• Operating temperature: 23° to 131°F (-5° to 55°C)
• Standards/Approvals: ANSI Z87.1-2003