3M's Twist 'n Fill is a compact, versatile chemical dispensing system which accurately dilutes chemical concentrates with water to create a wide range of ready-to-use cleaning products.
The result? Mixing is easy and less wasteful. Your cleaning chemicals are consistent. Storage of chemicals is reduced to a fraction of that needed for traditional systems. And, in the long run, your costs are lower.
And you can be sure that the diluted products are accurately diluted and effective.
Interchangeable chemical concentrate bottles provide maximum flexibility in product selection, while the compact size allows for use in almost any location.
Install next to sinks, in janitor closets, on carts or other portable applications.
In use, the dispenser mounts on a wall, or other location, and is connected to a water source.
The selected product bottle is mounted in the dispenser.
Twist the bottle to start the flow, twist the bottle back to stop the flow after your container is full.
Choice of 2 dispensing hoses for small or large containers.
Unique tornado action prevents cross-contamination when bottles are switched - no need to rinse.
Concentrate bottles automatically supply the proper flow rate, depending on the product type: 1 gallon per minute for filling small spray bottles, or 3 gpm for large pails. See specifications.
Low flow bottles have an "L" after the number in the name (like 4L).
High flow rate bottles have an "H" after the number in the name (like 8H).
Note - This model of the Twist 'n Fill Dispenser includes an integral safety push-to-activate pressure relief valve to release pressure in the fill hose after the water source is turned off but the supply hose is left connected between uses.
• Huge money saver compared to buying bottles of similar ready-to-use products
• 2 liters of concentrate makes many gallons of product
• No user contact with concentrated chemicals
• No hand mixing or mess
• Unique cap design allows interchange of bottles in just seconds
• All inflow and dispenser hoses and quick-connect hardware are included
• Use of dispenser requires a water source
• Included quick disconnect fitting for commercial faucet (see image) allows convenient attachment of water source, while still allowing normal use of the water source
• Note: In spite of the confusing naming and labeling of these products, ALL these items are sold in 2 liter containers; 6 per case
• General Purpose Cleaner - High-performance, all-purpose cleaner for use on floors, walls and other nonporous surfaces
• Glass Cleaner - Non-streaking cleaner for windows, glass and mirrored surfaces
• Industrial Degreaser - Removes petroleum-based grease and oil, animal fats, food soils and heavy dirt buildup
• Disinfectant Cleaner - For use in hospitals. EPA-registered disinfectant cleaner kills pathogens. Rinse-free, low foaming, neutral pH formula
• Hospital Disinfectant - For use in hospitals. Rinse-free, EPA-registered broad spectrum disinfectant kills pathogens. For disinfecting and cleaning noncritical items
• Bathroom Cleaner - Mild acid cleaner removes soap scum and scale