Designed to provide medical supplies you need for offshore and coastal cruising when professional medical care is within approximately 24 hours. Contains many of the same medical instruments as the 3000, in smaller quantities. The Marine 2000 includes equipment for Fractures/Sprains, Dental, Bleeding, Wound Care, Burns/Blisters, Medications, a Suture/Syringe kit, CPR Instruments and the manual, A Comprehensive Guide to Marine Medicine. A sophisticated medical kit, users would benefit from, or be expected to have, prior training in the use of some of its contents.
• Foam padded case protects items and floats
• Water-resistant zipper seals moisture out
• Abrasion resistant, textured rubber bottom keeps case from sliding
• Reflective webbing makes kit easy to see
• Injury-specific modules feature clear vinyl windows to see items
• Size: 22" x 12" x 5.5"
• Weight: 12 lbs. 4 oz.