Aqua Signal's Series 34 (2 mile) LED navigation lights incorporate the latest, and much improved, LED technology - which happens to come at a lower price than the Series 32 lights they have replaced!
Compared to their (12 volt only) Series 33 LED nav lights, these Series 34 lights are 12/24 multi-voltage capable, although at a higher price.
Additionally, Series 34 lights are available in a larger selection of functions, such as masthead, all-round/anchor, tri-color, etc. See Related Products, below.
The 34 Series has an automatic monitoring system to account for LED output degradation — after 20,000 hours of use, Series 34 lights will flash a signal indictating it is time to retire them.
The Series 34 footprint is nearly identical to Aqua Signal's first generation Series 31 (1 mile) and 32 (2 mile) LED nav lights, with just a slightly more oval shape. (Mounting hole pattern for all four of these LED series is identical.)
Stainless steel covers are available to change the look of the lights. See Accessory Products, below.
• LEDs have an extended service life of 20,000 hours
• Dual voltage chip for 12 or 24 volt applications
• Innovative lens technology requires only a single LED for super low energy consumption (only 0.18 amps)
• Completely sealed and waterproof
• Strong, corrosion-proof, UV resistant, polycarbonate housing
• Reverse polarity protected
• Tested and certified for negligible electromagnetic interference
• USCG certified for 2 nm; EMC tested and certified; CE marked