You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Series 70 Navigation lights are applicable for all vessels ≥ 20 m in length. The Navigation lights fulfill all requirements of International Regulations for Preventing Collisions at Sea 1972 (COLREG) are published by the International Maritime Organization (IMO) and local rules.
The high quality Series 70 fixtures are virtually unbreakable and extremely reliable. Their nonmagnetic and seawater resistant polycarbonate housing is self-ventilated and the special tungsten bulb can be changed easily.
These base flange mounted, commercial lights feature one-handed bulb changing; simply loosen the thumbscrew and twist the top off. They are available in either single or double lens versions; see Related Products, below.
Please Note: Bulbs are NOT included and must be purchased separately!
• Black fiberglass reinforced polycarbonate housing - self-ventilating, shock resistant, corrosion resistant, non-magnetic
• Seawater resistant polycarbonate Fresnel lenses, easy to change
• All-round lights are hoistable
• Bulb: special vertical tungsten filament with P28s bayonet socket; 24V/110V/230V
• Wattage: 24V: 40 W, 110V: 60 W, 230V: 65 W
• 5 foot wire leads
• Stern and all-round "white" lights have gray tinted lenses to remain within visibility specifications
• Lights marked with an anchor symbol may also be used on inland waterways without vessel length limitation