You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
This lightweight headlamp features a super bright 750 lumen beam and professional features in an ultra-compact format.
The Headlamp 750 puts you in complete control of your illumination thanks to Constant Brightness Mode, Run Forever continuous pass-thru charging capability, and 8 additional lighting modes that enable you to see and be seen on your next adventure. And with BioLite's proprietary 3D SlimFit construction, the Headlamp 750 provides major functionality with maximum comfort and no need to adjust the light due to shifting during periods of high activity.
• Max output 750 lumens with max beam over 400 ft
• Spot/Flood modes feature very white 5700K color temperature beam
• Dimmable red, white, strobe and (super-bright) burst mode
• Dimmable rear red visibility light with flood or flash – great for biking or hiking in a group
• Super thin 3/8" front panel tilts downward with one hand for close-in illumination
• Easy-to-use control buttons can activated even with gloves on
• 150 hours Low beam, 7 hours High beam, 8 hours dim Reserve beam
• Low power warning - 100 lumen flashing beam
• Fast 2-1/2 hour recharge time
• Lock Mode prevent accidental activation
• 3.0 Ah Li-ion battery recharges via micro USB cable (included)
• Water resistant IPX4 - rain and splashing water; don't use underwater
• Constant Mode and Run Forever settings
Pro Feature: Constant Mode
Most headlamps auto-regulate lumens to conserve battery life, quietly dimming over time as your eye adjusts to darkness. This works effectively in a many situations, but shouldn’t be the only mode available for dealing with technical terrain or pitch darkness.
Constant Mode puts you in complete control of the headlamp's output, enabling you to set a steady level of brightness that will not dim – unless you tell it to, of course.
Pro Feature: Run Forever
As a rechargeable headlamp, you can extend Headlamp 750 runtimes indefinitely thanks to pass-thru charging. This means that, using the included 3 ft power cable, you can use your headlamp while simultaneously recharging it by connecting an external powerpack that you can easily tuck into a vest, pack, or belt. Biolite's cable-management clip makes sure everything stays close to the body for fluid movement.
When you’re doing big things, your headlamp should light the way, not get in the way. Biolite's proprietary construction resolves that issue.
By integrating the electronics directly into the band, we created a lightweight, flush, low-profile front with no slippage or bounce.
The rear power unit helps distributes weight evenly to keep pressure off your forehead while the moisture-wicking band keeps you cool and dry.
IMPORTANT — BEFORE FIRST USE, deactivate the default "Demo Mode" by pressing and holding on the top button for 10 seconds