You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The BG-Link IoT Marine Gateway is a unique wireless monitoring system which primarily focuses on monitoring and alerting vital boat functions such as battery power systems and bilge functions through direct access to the internet cloud. Keeping the boat owner or designated user informed with 24/7 information about events taking place in the vessel’s bilge system.
Regardless of the size of the vessel, it is easy to configure individual compartments, battery banks, down to all devices that are being monitored. Blue Guard Innovations Switches and Sensors (BG-SWA, BG-SW, BG-One, BG-HW, BG-Oil) communicate to the BG-GWM-W/BG-GWM-C/BG-GWM-G gateway via a 900 MHz wireless connection. The gateways are capable of monitoring up to 50 individual sensors. The BG-GWM-W uses built-in WiFi connection to access the internet cloud or a cellular connection with the BG-GWM-C/BG-GWM-G gateway. It is housed in a rugged IP-66 rated ABS plastic enclosure with convenient mounting options. (BG-GWM-W Included)
The gateways feature visible LED indicators for power, WiFi, cellular, and sensor connections. It is powered with voltage ranging from 9-36 Vdc. User configured alarms such as pump activation rate in an hour, voltage & current, temperature is then sent to designated e-mail or user BG-Link App. BG-SW-01, -02, -03 wireless sensors are compact, lightweight, and easy to install in small spaces. (BG-SW-01 included)
• Bilge Pump Monitoring - Monitor voltage & current of installed bilge pumps
• Battery Monitoring - 4 battery banks, voltage & current
• Temperature - Monitor temperature of cabin, engine room, fridge, bait locker, etc.
• Fire Detection - Monitor fire detectors for smoke or fire
• Security - If movement is detected or any door/window/latch is opened or closed
• Connect one or multiple vessels.
• 24/7 Monitoring, view real time sensor status.
• Event Notification, alerts via email/text with WiFi or cellular connection.
BG-Link Web Portal
• Configure bilges, sensors, and alerts.
• Bilge and Sensor Monitoring, real time sensor data and alarms.
• Charts, view battery voltage & current, pump activation, high water, oil detection, security, temperature, and fire detection data.
• View and export log of past events.