Rated at 300 continuous amps, these battery switches are ideal for use with outboards and small gasoline or diesel engines.
• Isolates start and house circuits reducing the chance of fully discharging both batteries
• Protects electronics from engine starting sags and spikes
• Ignition protected - safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
• Corrosion-resistant, one-piece, tin -plated, 3/8" copper studs cannot loosen, and accept multiple cables up to 4/0
• Rated at IP66 - withstands heavy seas, jets of water
• Meets ABYC specifications for mounting on all boats, including aluminum
• Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting