"Git"-Rot is a two-part liquid epoxy that is designed to fully penetrate and saturate dry rotted wood. It consolidates, fills in and restores structural strength to any rotted wood, regardless of its condition.
"Git"-Rot cures to a solid wood-like mass, that like wood, retains a slight degree of flexibility.
Great for stopping leaks by filling in fine cracks and crevices.
• Not necessary to remove loose rotted fibers
• Wood must be dry
• 3:1 mixture
• Must be applied by injecting epoxy into wood
• Soaks into wood by capillary action
• One-half hour pot life after mixing
• Cures overnight
• Sandable, paintable, can be drilled and screwed
• Compatible with fiberglass resins, epoxies and most sealant