An innovative alternative to two-part products. This 24-hour curing system is sandable and especially formulated for teak deck seams. When fully cured, it is resistant to teak cleaners, teak oils, gasoline, and diesel fuel.
• No priming necessary, just clean seams with acetone-free solvent/cleaner and apply (most acetone has been recycled, and may contain residual oils which will defeat the bond)
• Tack-free in 30 minutes; cures in 24 hrs. - depending on conditions
• If painting is required, paint before sealant application
• Coverage: One cartridge will provide 28 ft. of 1/4" x 1/4" seam; if your seam dimensions are different, calculate the proportional cross-sectional area to determine the number of tubes you need to purchase
• Remember to use a bond-breaker at the bottom of the seam
• Contains silicones