The "Dual Flex" Marine Engine Mount design provides outstanding vibration isolation control across the three (longitudinal, lateral, and vertical) fields of vibratory motion.
Construction of the mount gives a soft cushioning effect under normal loads, but as mount loads increase across the operating range, shear resistance increases rapidly — providing smooth operation with only a small amount of deflection.
The DF-100 is Bushings Inc.'s lowest profile mount with a minimum clearance of only 1-7/8" from the bottom of the casting to the top of the leveling nut.
It features heavy duty aluminum alloy construction with a durable oil and fuel resistant elastomer element.
• Size recommendations are based on engine plus powertrain weight with four-point mounting
• Be sure to verify that the minimum clearance of 1-7/8" is suitable for your application
• Threaded stud offers vertical adjustment of approximately 1-3/4 inches minus the thickness of the engine foot
• The threaded stud is equipped with a leveling nut and one hex locking nut
• Aluminum base cast with one 3/8" mounting hole, and one 3/8" slotted hole for 3/8" bolts or lag screws
• Constructed with no metal-to-metal contact between supporting and mounting members
• All steel parts are zinc dichromate plated for corrosion resistance
• Suggested application charts available on request
• Made in USA