• Tough — Manufactured by winding resin-impregnated fiberglass rovings onto a rotating mandrel.
A predetermined pattern results in maximum hoop and longitudinal strength
• Fire Resistant — Vernatube fire ratings exceed the values required for self-extinguishing rating (ASTM-D-365) due to the use of Hetron and Dion FR resins
• Corrosion Resistant — A smooth interior with a resin rich liner assures friction-free flow and maximizes chemical corrosion resistance
• Installation — Vernatube is used in wet exhaust systems only
• Temperature — Vernatube should be located far enough downstream from the water-injection point to ensure that it is not exposed to temperatures in excess of 250°F
• Warning — Vernatube should never be installed in an exhaust system where structural loads from the boat/vessel might be transferred to the tube producing stress.
Such stress could result in damage or failure of the tube or other components of the system
• Standard length is 10 feet for diameters of 12" and less; 12 feet in larger diameters
• Sold by the foot