You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The DAN-FENDER inflation adaptor can be used on all our products having the metal valve except the Light fenders and soft, inflatable mini-buoys.
If you don’t have access to an air-compressor with air-blowing-pistol, then the DAN-FENDER adaptor is a great alternative for easy inflation with either hand, foot or car pump. The adaptor can be used in following way:
• 1) Use the adaptor as screwdriver to remove the valve-plug/protector
• 2) Screw in the adaptor until it tightens
• 3) Various models of inflation “nozzels” and pumps can be used to attach to the adaptor.
• 4) DO NOT over-inflate the fender/buoy (stay within the designed measurements)
• 5) Screw back in the valve-plug/protector again until it tightens.