You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Delo 400 SDE Low Emission SAE 15W-40 Oil - Quart
The new replacement for 400 LE -- with even lower emissions.
Delo 400 SDE SAE 15W-40 is formulated to meet the requirements of post-2016 low emission engines equiped with advanced emission control technologies.
It provides outstanding performance with Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel fuel, and also with normal and low sulfur diesel fuels.
Delo 400 SDE is also backward compatible, and may be used in older conventional diesel and gasoline engines.
Formulated using advanced additives, Delo 400 SDE rivals synthetics in critical performance tests.
It contains an optimal blend of the latest technology in dispersant, detergent, oxidation inhibition, antiwear, corrosion inhibition, viscosity improver, and defoaming additives.
Delo® 400 SDE 15W-40 is recommended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines and four-stroke gasoline engines in which the American Petroleum Institute CJ-4 service category and 15W-40 viscosity grade are recommended.
• SAE 15W-40 is the most often recommended original engine manufacturer viscosity grade for diesel engines
• Exceeds industry and engine manufacturers' performance requirements
• Formulated using the most advanced additive technology available
• Disperses soot and controls sludge while maintaining a constant viscosity protective film
• Meets the most stringent exhaust gas recirculation, soot control, and particulate requirements
• Promotes better fuel economy than standard 15W-40 oils
|Selected||SKU #||MFG #||Availability|
|SKU #: 195165||MFG #: 400-1-QT-SDE|
48 In Stock
|SKU #: 191479||MFG #: 400SDE-1|
174 In Stock
|SKU #: 208625||MFG #: 400SDE-5G|
1 Remaining In Stock