Delo 400 LE SAE 15W-40 is formulated to meet the requirements of post-2007 low emission engines equiped with advanced emission control technologies.
It provides outstanding performance with Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel, and also with normal and low sulfur diesel fuels.
Delo 400 LE is also backward compatible, and may be used in older, conventional engines and gasoline engines.
Formulated using advanced additives, Delo 400 LE rivals synthetics in critical performance tests.
It contains an optimal blend of the latest technology in dispersant, detergent, oxidation inhibition, antiwear, corrosion inhibition, viscosity improver, and defoaming additives.
Delo® 400 low emissions 15W-40 is recommended for naturally aspirated and turbocharged four-stroke diesel engines and four-stroke gasoline engines in which the American Petroleum Institute CJ-4 service category and 15W-40 viscosity grade are recommended.
• SAE 15W-40 is the most often recommended original engine manufacturer viscosity grade for diesel engines
• Exceeds industry and engine manufacturers' performance requirements
• Formulated using the most advanced additive technology available
• Disperses soot and controls sludge while maintaining a constant viscosity protective film
• Meets the most stringent exhaust gas recirculation, soot control, and particulate requirements
• Promotes better fuel economy than standard 15W-40 oils