This powerful 4-inch blower is ideal for small vessel engine compartments. It is also an exellent choice for installations involving long or convoluted vent hose runs as this design provides a significantly higher percent of its stated (open) flow rate when pushing against high static pressures (resistance). These fans are especially compact. Unlike other centrifugal blowers, the motor is completely contained within the shroud, and does not protrude to the side. An optional 4-inch intake adapter plate (shown) may be used for securing a hose or pipe to the intake side of the blower. Air flows in Table are maximal.
• Rated for continuous duty; CE marked
• Ignition protected, conforms to SAE J1171, ISO 8846/9097
• Purpose-built marinized, ball bearing, direct drive DC motor is sealed against corrosion
• Included universal mounting bracket (shown attached to fan) allows for a wide variety of installation options
• Dynamically balanced armatures for quiet vibration-free operation
• Dimensions of fan body with outflow at top, as shown: 10"H x 11.5"W x 4.5"Thick