These red LED bulbs are ideal for replacing your existing "night vision" incandescent bayonet light bulbs in charting and light fixtures, etc. They also create great "mood lighting".
Using these bulbs is a cost effective way to reduce energy consumption on your boat or RV.
This red bulb uses 2.4 Watts at 12 volts, and has a light output equivalent to a 20W incandescent bulb — about 1/8th the energy use!.
• Highest quality components
• Internal circuitry provides for constant energy consumption, regardless of voltage fluctuations from the source - so there is no flickering, and the LED lasts longer
• 10 to 18V DC
• Shockproof - ultra-rugged with no filament to burn out or break
• Lead and mercury free, no UV output
• Zero RF (radio frequency) emissions
• High-quality US designed SMD (Surface Mount Diode) LED bulb
• Dimensions: 1.6"L x 0.8"D
• Font color="maroon">NOT for use in navigation light fixtures