Specifically designed to replace most super hot, bi-pin, halogen bulbs used in many reading lights — while using less energy.
These high-power LED bulbs produce a warm white light and are fabricated from the highest quality components to assure long life and trouble-free functioning.
Their incredibly low 1 Watt power draw makes them the perfect way to reduce energy consumption on your boat or RV.
The high-flux LED and the latest LED technology in these bulbs out-perform cluster LEDs in all respects.
"MR" refers to multifaceted reflector, which produces a softer edge to the area of illumination than a smooth reflector.
MR number refers to bulb face diameter in eighths of an inch. MR16 = 16/8" = 2" Diameter.
• Soothing, warm light; no burns - warm to the touch
• Produces a spot type beam, best for use in directional light fixtures
• 11-15V DC; no RF noise; gold-plated contacts for corrosion protection
• 10,000+ hour service life, with no filament to burn out or break
• Replaces "standard" G5 and MR16 mini-reflector style halogen bulbs used in reading and overhead lights in boats and RVs
• Not recommended for use in fixtures with colored lenses (colored lenses should have colored LEDs)
• In-line regulator (sold separately) allows use with 24 volt systems; use one regulator per fixture