The Mars LED Light Disk is a general-purpose, high-output 2" LED disk specially designed to fit into existing light fixtures such as dome lights, as well assome recessed lights.
It produces about 100 lumens of warm white light which is many times brighter than any other LED light.
The patented internal circuitry provides consistent brightness and makes the LED immune to life-shortening voltage fluctuations.
The very low 3W power draw makes the Mars Light Disk the perfect way to reduce energy consumption on your boat.
Includes adapters for both DC bayonet and G4 halogen dome lights.
Installation is a snap — 3 springs press against dome light lens and hold the disk in place - no drilling or mounting screws.
• Retro-fits into your existing DC bayonet or 2-pin halogen dome lights
• Made in the USA, high quality, high output LED
• About 100 lumens of warm white light - equal to a cluster bulb with 100 "regular" white LEDs
• Long service life, shockproof, ultra-rugged, with no filament to burn out or break
• Multi-voltage 12VDC or 24VDC
• Very low power consumption, approximately 3 Watts
• Lead and mercury free, no UV output