With MultiMaster Multi-Mount Blades, Fein's popular E-Cut saw blades are now compatible with major brand multi-purpose oscillating tools.
Even if you don’t own a Fein MultiMaster, you can now affordably upgrade to the durability and cutting-edge performance of Fein Multi-Mount blades, and get the maximimum potential out of your tool.
For maximal performance, of course, Fein blades should be used on Fein tools with their patented zero-tolerance, tapered lock-fit mechanism — for maximal torque transfernce and no loss of oscillation angle over time.
Fein's "Universal" saw blades feature bi-metal teeth, making them suitable for a wide range of applications. Cuts wood up to 2", plastics, sheet metal up to 1/16", copper and aluminum tubes and profiles.
• Combination of proven Fein 8-star holder and 12-hole mount
• Compatible with major oscillating tools without adapter
• Specifically designed to work on Bosch, Ridgid, Makita, Milwaukee and Skil oscillating tools
• Get up to twice the sawing speed out of your non-Fein tool
• Blades saw wood up to 2" thick, drywall, and soft plastics
• Make clean, easy plunge cuts into the material at any spot