A boat can be a rough place for speakers. Heat, humidity, salt, spray, and high-pressure hose-downs at the dock can shorten the life of any speaker that's not built for life on the water. Fusion's marine speakers meet the toughest standards for UV stability and salt/fog resistance. Rigorous testing ensures that they're ready to rock, even in the extremes of a marine environment.
With carefully formed poly cones, treated silk dome tweeters, heavy magnets, and brawny voice coils, Fusion's rugged SG-FL65W 6-1/2" marine speakers will make your music sound terrific. They're built to last, too, with sealed componentry and rugged white grilles that will blend into any boat's decor.
The water-resistant design complies with ASTM standards for UV stability and salt/fog resistance, so your SG-FL65W speakers will perform at their peak even after prolonged exposure to the elements. As part of Fusion's True Marine line, they're even backed by a 3-year warranty.
• 6-1/2" 2-way marine speakers (pair)
• Power range: 2-75 watts RMS (230 watts peak power)
• Sealed, water-resistant construction
• Specially formed polypropylene cone
• Treated silk dome tweeter
• Built-in tweeter protection
• UV-resistant white grilles
• Complies with ASTM standards for UV stability (ASTM-D4329) and salt/fog resistance (ASTM-B117)