These blocks are designed for large offshore mono- and multi-hull yachts. They replace high-load custom engineered blocks, and have the advantage of being readily available - eliminating typical long lead times. They are easily re-ordered for additions, or changes, to the deck layout. All sheaves are made of 6061 T-6 Hardkote-anodized aluminum for stength and durability. A lightweight, Teflon®-impregnated, composite bearing system riding on a 17-4 PH stainless steel inner race handles the primary load, while Torlon® ball bearings carry side loads.
• Aluminum blocks have lightweight, corrosion resistant, Hardkote-anodized 6061-T6 aluminum sideplates
• Stainless steel block sideplates are mirror polished for the ultimate in corrosion resistance
• Engineered to remove excess weight
• Hollow inner race can be used as a becket attachment, reducing weight
• Open design allows for easy freshwater rinsing
• Can be disassembled for rigging maintenance and part replacement