You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
DuraLed® lamps provide powerful white light and a safe, energy efficient and reliable alternative to incandescent and fluorescent lighting.
Designed and manufactured in New Zealand, compact DuraLed® lamps feature efficient power saving LED technology with an ultra wide spread of light.
Completely sealed and suitable for a wide range of interior or exterior applications, consumption is very low at less than 2.5W (less than 0.20A @ 12V), Switched versions feature completely sealed ON / OFF control via the centre logo.
Hella marine LED lamps represent the latest in class leading energy efficiency and maintenance free 'fit and forget' technology.
• Lens Material: UV resistant, enhanced impact acrylic
• Shroud Material: Heavy duty nylon
• Colour Temperature: 3000K (Warm White)
• Cable: Pre-wired with 500mm of twin core marine cable
• Operating Voltage: 12/24V DC
• Power Consumption: < 2.5W ( < 0.20A @ 12V / < 0.10A @ 24V )
• Degree of Protection: IP 67 - Completely Sealed
• Weight: 115g (including cable)
• Installation: Surface mount with robust bush mount
• Approvals: CE, ISO 8846 (Ignition Protection)