You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The Profile Series Tri-light is an IP67 marine-grade LED surface light for interior or exterior applications.
i2Systems' patented and award winning i2Wave™ technology, allows users switch among red, cool white, or blue light by simply toggling the power to the fixture.
The Profile Tri-Lights feature stainless steel construction and options for either titanium-coated PVD or mil-spec powder-coated finishes that will withstand the elements for many years.
With i2Systems' SmartDriver technology, light output remains at 100% intensity over the entire operating voltage range.
A similar color temperature and rendering to older halogen lights allows integration among older halogen fixtures when retro-fitting.
The light output of the Tri-Light is evenly diffused.
3 colors, but with only 2 wires makes installation or retrofitting to your existing wiring a snap.
Small in size and simple to install, this fixture mounts to most any marine surface - inside or out.
The weatherproof Profile Tri-Light is not only a great below-deck cabin light, but it is also ideal for hardtop, radar arch, cockpit, courtesy, or pilot house applications.
• Includes cool white, red, and blue LEDs - you can cycle through each color via simple on/off or momentary switches (not included)
• Low profile with even, wide light dispersion (120°); no pixilation
• Cool-to-the-touch operation
• Only 1.5 watts per fixture (compared to 10W halogen lights)
• Multi-voltage - 12V or 24V DC
• Can be run on household current using an i2Sytems AC to DC Power Supply
• Surface mount: 3.5" Dia. x 0.75"D
• 50,000 hour operating life
• Waterproof to IP67 standards: dust tight, can withstand momentary immersion
• Stainless steel bezel with titanium-coated PVD or mil-spec powder-coated finishes
• 5 finishes available; trim rings are interchangeable
• Can be dimmed using optional dimming modules
• CE marked