You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The ultimate LED refit light; Sigma is a full featured LED down light that is dimmable using the vessel's existing 2-wire boat cable and is also compatible with some existing halogen digital dimmers.
The Sigma Large PowerLED fixture comes with the ability to mount with either springs or screws. Its special adapter plate and large diameter trim ring permits installation in a range of existing cut-out holes from 2-9/16" (65mm) through 3-5/8" (93mm).
Sigma Large is supplied with springs for interior mounting (e.g. headliner-wrapped or paneled ceilings). For secure mounting into hard ceilings or exterior locations, simply remove the springs and mount with #4 stainless steel flathead screws.
A 10-40V AC/DC universal input allows Sigma to be used with 12V, 24V, or 32V systems and for voltage supplied by magnetic AC transformers as well.
• Warm 2900K down light beam with acrylic polymer lens
• Wide stainless steel trim ring (bezel)
• High lumen output
• Solid-state circuitry
• Anodized aluminum heat-sink housing
• Minimal power consumption
• Multi-voltage: 12 - 32V DC/AC
• Conveniently and firmly installs with self adjusting trap springs, or can be screw mounted (2-9/16" to 3-3/8" cut-out required)
• Completely sealed LED sub-assembly (IP65) - can be mounted outside
• Integrated drive electronics (no external driver)
• Dimmable with user supplied intervolt DC dimmer and momentary switch
• CE marked
• 5 year warranty
• Made in USA