You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Isotherm Travel Boxes are rugged compressor-based portable coolers which can be operated at refrigerator temperatures or freezer temperatures.
Running on your boat or car battery, the versatile TB18 features the new BD Micro 1.4F compressor by SECOP (formerly Danfoss) with electronic control circuitry that regulates the speed according to the temperature set on the thermostat and the inside temperature of the refrigerator - reducing electric consumption to a minimum.
The TB18 housing is all injection-molded and thanks to its low weight and the adjustable shoulder strap it is particularly easy to carry anywhere.
Temperatures can be set on the convenient digital display from 50° down to 0°F. The user can set the temperature they desire to quickly freeze fresh catch, chill beverages to their preferred temperature, or to carry delicate medicines that require refrigeration on their travels.
The Travel Box 18 has Intelligent Temperature Control, Intelligent Soft-Start, Automatic Turbo Cooling (MAX mode), Low battery consumption cooling (ECO mode), 12/24 volt operation with a cigarette lighter plug, and 3-stage battery protection, all in a light and compact design that can fit between seats on the boat or in the car.
• Volume: 18 liters (19 quarts)
• Very light and compact design, easy to carry
• Equipped with a BD 1.4F compressor, the smallest and lightest DC unit on the market
• Internal LED light for easy nighttime rumaging
• Electronic thermostat with easy to use display
• ECO Function / MAX Function
• Cigarette lighter plug and cable
• 12 or 24 volt operation
• Adjustable shoulder strap
• Overall dimensions: 22"L x 9.2"W x 16"H
• 3-Year limited warranty on compressor; 2-years on all other components
Click here to see the User Manual for additional information and technical data about this product.
Click here to see a blow-up diagram and replacement parts list for this product.