Designed for installation in waste discharge and bilge pumpout systems. When installed, the waste can be pumped directly into a holding tank or, when legal, diverted to an overboard discharge fitting.
The valve is supplied with a stainless steel locking ring that allows the lever to be locked in the holding tank position when operating in no-discharge zones.
When used for bilge pumping, two separate bilge sections can be emptied with a single pump.
All polyester and stainless steel construction will withstand corrosive waste chemicals and bilge water.
• Self cleaning design provides trouble free operation
• Molded in flow direction indicator arrows
• Valve is supplied with three 1-1/2" (38 mm) ports, and an extra 1" (25 mm) straight inlet port for connection to macerating toilets
• Rotating ports allow flexibility in hose routing to the valve
• Lift-away top provides for easy maintenance
• Lock not included