King StarBoard® is the original marine-grade polymer board and the industry standard. It is made by a proprietary process which produces consistently flat, continuous, polyethylene sheets.
StarBoard is environmentally stabilized to withstand the harshest marine conditions. It will not rot or discolor like teak and other solid woods, and it will not delaminate like plywood.
StarBoard is easy to work with using standard woodworking tools, and design changes are a snap.
In addition, the installed cost of King StarBoard is less than teak, other common marine woods, and fiberglass.
Oversize 4-1/2 x 8 ft sheet sizes maximize your yield.
Hundreds of interior and exterior applications; use in place of solid wood or plywood.
• Low-maintenance finish - easy to clean
• No need for repair and refinishing due to weathering and decay
• Will not rot, discolor or delaminate
• Handsome matte finish on both sides to hide scuffs and scratches that would show on glossy textured sheets or acrylics
• Edges finish cleanly and easily
• Has passed the Federal Motor Vehicle Standard 302 fire test required for use in motor vehicles, including motor homes
• Items not in stock are normally available within 3 business days, often sooner
• All items shown in this group are sold in full sheets measuring 54" x 96"