Unlike old-technology capacitive or e-field switches, the Touch Dome is reliable even when wet, or with gloves on.
Proprietary Optical Field Sense technology provides on, off, color change and even dimming.
Completely sealed, with no moving parts, O-rings, baffles, or switches to wear out.
Touch Dome lights have two distinctively marked, touch-sensitive areas on the surface of the light.
One touch switch controls the internal LEDs in the TouchDome.
The Touchdome is switched from dim colored, to bright colored, to dim white, to bright white, and back to off with each successive touch.
If the switch is touched and held, the light will turn off.
The other switch (on/off only) can control additional light fixtures wired in series with the TouchDome.
• Choice of colors - white plus red or blue
• USCG ignition protected
• Completely sealed — IP 67 compliant (dust tight, withstands temporary immersion)
• Requires 5/16" hole through mounting surface for wire routing
• At 5000K, the TouchDome produces a cool white light
• Dimensions: 6-3/4" Dia. x 1-1/8"H
• CE marked
• Completely designed and manufactured in the USA