You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The control panel allows remote monitoring and interaction with the electronic pump.
• The user can see when the pump is On and if there is still liquid to be transferred.
• In case of automatic stop of the pump for overload or run dry alarm, the user can reset the alarm and restart the system without turning off the power.
• With the push of a button, the pump can be turned on or off.
• The panel can quick connect to the 10ft RJ11/6 terminal cable integrated in thesensor of the pump.
• The panel can be recessed or mounted externally.
• The terminal allows the user to replicate the buttons and LED on an external circuit. The user can personalize the management of the functions through a third-party device. Volts: 12/24 Protection: IP65 Dimensions: 3.1”x3.1”x1.8” Hole: 2.8" Connector: RJ11