Marinco Charge Pro chargers are designed to recharge, maintain and extend your battery’s life in applications where your battery is stored for long periods of time.
These chargers are very versatile with selectable battery chemistries, voltages and connectors for your battery. The chargers operate on
120 Volt, 60 HZ AC input current.
Being portable, you can take your Charge Pro™ with you in your car, truck, boat, motor cycle or anywhere else you need power. Even your classic car can be charged with the 6V mode.
They come with two sets of plug-in output cables—one with ring terminals, and one with alligator clips.
The 1.1 Amp output model is suitable for batteries up to 25 Amp hour capacity.
The 4.3 Amp output model is suitable for batteries up to 90 Amp hour capacity.
• Settings to charge any lead acid basttery — flooded, AGM or Gel
• Selectable 6 volt or 12 volt output
• Settings for low temperature charging (< 40° F)
• Microprocessor controlled for accurate charging
• Intuitive operation
• Built-in memory functions remember the last settings used
• IP65 weatherproof housing (dust proof; resistant to heavy splashing, but not rain)
• Designed for harsh marine and industrial environments – moisture, salt, shock and vibration tested
• Battery charge status indicator
• Short circuit/reverse polarity indicator
• Meets global industry standards including UL, CE, CSA, ABYC, California efficiency regulations (CEC)
• 4 ft AC input cable; plug-in 2 ft output lead with ring terminals, or 2 ft lead with alligator clips (both included)
• 2-Year warrany