This light source used by itself, or paired with others in a yacht transom or hull, provides underwater illumination for a striking look at night - with the added benefit of attracting fish.
These light assemblies are installed in the same manner as a typical thru-hull fitting.
• 1,230 lumen output
• For either fiberglass or metal hulls
• 55 Watt halogen bulb draws 5 amps @ 12 volts
• Bulb is easily replaceable
• Cast 316 stainless steel with polished SS trim ring
• Water jacket thermal dissipation
• Internal over-temperature shut-off switch
• 3/8" thick strong borosilicate glass lens with a generous 3-1/2" beam opening
• SS power cable strain relief at rear of light
• Includes SS security cap
• Designed with wrench flats on the internal threads for easy tightening with a standard flanged thru-hull nut
• Dimensions: 5-3/4" exterior ring x 6" total length; 4" thread depth
• Requires a 3-7/8" installation hole