You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Maxwell offers a series of AutoAnchor windlass control products which can be used on any windlass.
Designed for mounting at your helm station, the AA570 is a wireless panel mounted up/down windlass controller and anchor rode counter — that eliminates the need for routing wires between the windlass and the helm panel.
The AA570 features easy calibration, as well as configurations for multiple station set-ups using additional AutoAnchor panels or controllers.
Use the AA570 to raise and lower the anchor from the helm, as well as to keep track of how much rode is deployed.
If desired, the AA570 allows you to deploy and retrieve a specific length of anchor rode, which you can set for the depth and weather conditions.
At night, when markers on the anchor rode are difficult to see, the LCD display shows exactly how much rode has been released.
• Seamless integration with AutoAnchor AA710 wireless hand-held remotes
• Able to operate two windlasses from a single console
• Intuitive user interface for simple operation
• Works on both rope/chain and all-chain rodes
• One-touch function to deploy and retrieve a pre-set length of rode
• Digital accuracy for confident anchoring
• Option to pre-set a stopping point on retrieval
• Audible signal as anchor approaches bow roller
• Adjustable intensity, backlit LCD display
• Rode calibrations in feet, meters, or fathoms
• Displays windlass speed and direction
• Safety lock helps prevent accidental deployment of the anchor
• Logs windlass operation hours to help ensure regular windlass maintenance
• Water resistant to IP67 ratings (withstands temporary immersion when properly mounted on a flat surface)
• Typical transmission range is 30 feet, with an optional antenna available for increased range; please inquire at 800-426-6930
• Secure data transmission with 16 channel options
• Fits all DC, AC, and hydraulic windlasses - all Maxwell windlasses are "Rode Counter Ready" with a pre-drilled sensor hole and magnet fitted (keep the one in the kit as a spare)
• 3-year warranty
What's in the box — AA570 console with a weather cover; AA702 wireless base station transmitter, (1) (windlass mounted) sensor, (1) magnet, instruction manual.