Dual Direction Solenoids are special high amperage on/off switches used in conjunction with Maxwell's remote up/down panel, AutoAnchor™ rode counters, roving hand held remote controls, and/or footswitches, to control the direction of your windlass motor.
Single direction solenoid kits contain one solenoid, while dual direction solenoid kits contain two solenoids - one for each direction.
• Heavy duty solenoids, suitably rated for Maxwell windlass motors (rated at over 200A continuous at 12 volts)
• Sealed in a weatherproof box
• Installation in a dry area is always recommended
• Available in four models: 12 or 24 volt versions for permanent magnet (PM) or series wound (SW) windlass motors
• Optional Ignition Protected (IP) solenoids are available by special order; please inquire at 800-426-6930