You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
The MD3188 is the first of its kind - an approved inflatable work vest.
With a comfortable, low profile fit, the MD3188 offers enhanced mobility and reduced heat stress, allowing crews and professionals to work more efficiently throughout the day.
This vest utilizes Mustang Survival's HIT automatic hydrostatic inflation mechanism for trouble-free operation.
There is a customizable back flap for crew or agency identification.
• 35 lb buoyancy when fully inflated - twice the flotation of foam vests
• Hydrostatic inflation mechanism protects against accidental inflation
• MA1 1F automatic hydrostatic inflator with manual backup and oral inflation tube; no maintenance required for 5 years, unless fired
• Easy to read status indicator window
• Comfortable neoprene collar; durable nylon shell is puncture resistant
• SOLAS tape on front and back of outer shell, as well as on inflation bladder
• Includes safety whistle and strobe light holder
• D-ring for machinery kill-switch attachment
• USCG user requirements: 16 years or older, 80+ lb, 30" - 52" chest
• Approved, only when worn, (46 CFR 160.053) for use on inspected and uninspected commercial vessels of any length
• Uses re-arm kit MA 7214