You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Mustang Survival's Ocean Commander Immersion Suit is the trusted choice of sailors, offshore boaters, fishermen, and other commercial mariners the world over.
Consisting of a welded nylon outer waterproof shell, and a detachable inner foam buoyancy/insulating liner, the Ocean Commander is only 2/3 the weight of conventional neoprene suits.
Donning is made easy with a full-length zipper, neoprene wrist seals and removable neoprene mitts.
The OC8000 HR version also comes with a built-in safety harness.
• Approvals: USCG - UL1197 - Immersion Suits 160.171 - UCCG/MED SOLAS 2010
• Lighter weight and more flexibilty and mobility than a conventional neoprene immersion suit
• Hood offers a water-tight fit; face seal gives protection from water and wind exposure
• Full length front body zipper gives a water-tight seal
• 5 mm neoprene removable mitts provide warmth and stow in sleeve pockets
• Non-slip durable rubber soles provide traction on wet surfaces
• Welded nylon outer shell provides waterproofness; high performance urethane coated nylon exterior makes repairs and cleaning easier
• Detachable foam liner can be un-snapped and removed for in-the-field repairs and cleaning
• Inflatable head pillow supports the head at an optimum flotation angle and provides additional buoyancy
• SOLAS grade reflective tape on shoulders and arms aids in nighttime detection
• High-pitched hailing whistle
• Buddy line included - increases survival rates, keeps victims together for easier locating and rescue