The 34M is a high power, sealed lead acid, marine starting battery featuring Absorbed Glass Mat technology.
These batteries are designed for engine starting applications - where it provides the high cranking capacity of a group 24/34 case size battery. They are not recommended or warranted for use in deep cycle applications or for running heavy DC loads.
BlueTop batteries feature both SAE Automotive posts and 5/16" threaded studs for easy installation in your boat or RV.
• Spiral design provides lower internal resistance for high efficiency performance
• Spill proof - no excess liquid; can be operated in any position without the risk of leakage
• Never needs water; sealed - so no corrosion can form on the posts, connectors, or cables
• Longer service life - 3 to 4 times a normal starting battery
• Unaffected by vibrations that destroy ordinary batteries
• More economical than ordinary batteries over the long life of the battery
• Dimensions (including terminals): 10"L x 6.9"W x 7.8"H
• Weight: 35 lb
• Dual top posts: SAE automotive & 5/16"-18 UNC stainless steel threaded studs
• 2-year free replacement warranty