The Optima Red Top 6V is ideally suited as a high CCA starting battery for your vintage 6 volt car or boat. These absorbed glass mat (AGM) batteries are sealed and maintenance-free. They combine proven lead/acid electrochemistry with a unique highly efficient spiral-cell design that provides up to twice the service life of a traditional starting battery, faster charging, and more recharging cycles - even in the hottest and coldest climates.
Red Top batteries are best suited for vehicles that have alternators capable of keeping up with all electrical loads. If you have demanding electrical accessory loads - such as winches, audio systems, and other devices - an Optima YellowTop dual purpose battery will be a better choice. Red Top batteries are not recommended for deep cycle applications.
• Delivers the strongest 5 second ignition power for a reliable start-up every time
• Outperforms and outlasts traditional batteries in demanding cranking/starting applications
• Spill proof - no excess liquid; can be operated in any position without the risk of leakage
• Never needs water; sealed - so no corrosion can form on the posts, connectors, or cables
• Unaffected by vibrations that destroy ordinary batteries
• More economical than ordinary batteries over the long life of the battery
• 6V Top posts: SAE automotive post style
• Overall dimensions (including terminals): 10.1"L x 3.6"W x 8.1"H
• 3-year free replacement warranty