You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Featuring Orion's High Performance Aerial Flares, this is a complete signal and first aid kit in a floating storage bag.
Ideal for inland and coastal boaters, it includes the items in the #544 Alert/Locate Plus Flare Kit, but in a soft, floating case and with the addition of basic first aid supplies.
• 12-Gauge Safety Launcher, can hold up to 6 High Performance Signals
• (4) 12-Gauge High Performance Red Aerial Signals, average burn time up to 7 seconds, altitude up to 500 feet, average brightness up to 16,000 candela, USCG approved day or nighttime signal; exceeds USCG minimum requirements
• (4) Handheld Red Signal Flares, USCG approved for day/night signal, average brightness up to 700 candela, average burn time up to 3 minutes each
• (2) Handheld Orange Smoke Signals, USCG approved for daytime signal, average burn time up to 1 minute
• (1) International orange volare foam floating, zippered Storage Bag
• (1) Medication Module: aspirin, non-aspirin, motion sickness, etc.
• (1) General First Aid Module: bandages, ointments, gauze
• Sold by the kit
• Note: These items can be shipped within the US by ground via common carrier (truck), but will incur a $35 (6/24/13) hazmat handling fee if shipped via UPS or FedEx; CANNOT be shipped by air, nor via USPS