You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
When your life is on the line, a parachute flare is the flare to have.
These are day or night long range distress signals.
Designed to withstand exceptional environmental exposure and to perform reliably even after immersion in water, The pull wire ignitor and improved grip provides easy handling.
• Launches a red flare on a parachute to an altitude of 1000 ft
• Burns 40 seconds at 30,000 candela
• Suitable for use on commercial or recreational vessels
• Suitable for use on ship's bridge, or in lifeboats or liferafts
• Conforms to SOLAS 74/88 as amended