You are using a web browser we don't support. Please use the latest version of one of these browsers.
Unlike the typical fabric or leather case, Pelican Laptop cases are "bombproof". These are cases that will protect your laptop or notebook while traveling in a truck full of gear and tools on dusty rugged logging roads, or in any other harsh conditions or remote settings.
The heavy duty 1495 series cases are O-ring sealed - completely dustproof and rated for temporary immersion (30 minutes at 1 meter).
We should note that, although marketed for laptop computers, these attaché style cases are also ideal for transporting or storing documents, electronics, delicate instruments, firearms, drone controls, or other items that will fit this shape case.
All Pelican 1495 Series cases have the same exterior and interior dimensions; differences are in how the interior is used.
The 1495 case bottom is filled with pre-scored, customizable Pick 'n Pluck™ foam. The lid is lined with convoluted foam padding.
The 1495CC2 case bottom is also lined with pre-scored, customizable Pick 'n Pluck foam, so your laptop will fit perfectly. The lid, however, has an organizer top - featuring a variety of document sleeves, a cell phone case, and zippered pouch.
The 1495CC1 case also features the lid organizer top.
The main compartment, however, comes with a lift-out plush, fitted, shock-absorbing, firm foam tray that holds an included padded nylon laptop sleeve with a Velcro® closure strap.
There is also a sidewell for an included zippered computer accessories pouch.
A padded, ergonomically-shaped shoulder strap is included with all 1495 series cases.
• Fits up to 17" notebook computers
• Interior dimensions (L×W×D) - 18.87" x 13.12" x 3.81"
• Exterior dimensions (L×W×D) - 21.62" x 17.25" x 4.87"
• Lid Depth - 1.12"
• Bottom Depth - 2.68"
• Total Depth - 3.8"
• Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
• Integral 3-dial combination lock
• Fold down easy-grip padded handle; padded shoulder strap
• Easy open double throw latches
• Stainless steel padlock protectors
• Automatic air-pressure equalization valve - keeps dust and water out, compensates for altitude changes
• Approximate internal volume: 940 cu in
• Personalized nameplate service available (at additional cost)
• Certificates: IP67; Def Stan 81-41/STANAG 4280
• Made in USA