Whether you're on a USAR team or the 3rd shift at a refinery, you'll appreciate the compact size and high output of the 9410L LED Lantern.
At less than 3 pounds with a 1131 lumen output, it is the brightest and lightest light in its class.
Four LEDs, powered by the latest generation lithium-ion batteries ()included) illuminate a distance of 475 yards (435 meters).
And it's loaded with the innovative technology and features you have come to expect from Pelican:
• Head pivots up and down 120° so you can always aim the light right where you're working
• Battery status indicator - color coded green, yellow, red
• 3 mode switch (High, Low, Flashing)
• Dimensions: 8.75" x 3.75" x 4.0" (22.2 x 9.5 10.2 cm) L x W x H
• Large, sure-grip handle - easy to use with gloves on
• Shoulder strap included
• Body material: ABS
• Light output: 1131 lumens (high & flashing); 558 lumens (low)
• Run time: 3 hr 45 min (high); 9 hr (low); 7 hr 30 min (flashing)
• Beam distance: 1400 ft (high & flashing); 950 ft (low)
• Peak beam intensity: 47,280 candela (high & flashing); 21,576 cd (low)
• Water resistance: IPX4 - protected against splashing
• Replacement battery: 7.4V, 6.6AHr Li Ion (x 1); Use part # PPI 9419L
• Replacement bulb - none
• Approved to NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) 1901
• Lifetime warranty: You break it, they replace it... forever
Kit includes lantern and Li-ion battery, shoulder strap, desk or wall mount charger base, and 110V AC charger adapter.
Charger base flashes red while charging, green when charging is complete; also serves as a storage rack while providing a maintenance charge.
Charger runs on 12 or 24V DC for vehicle mounting, or 110V AC.