This is one of the two LED versions of the Delta Series universal replacement pole light. As with the incandescent models, it is designed to fit into virtually any existing light pole base on your boat.
A reduced glare globe preserves night vision while underway. Adjustability of the head allows for proper horizontal alignment, regardless of base configuration.
Unlike fig 1343, which has a single piece tube, Fig 1348 separates into 2 shorter pieces, connected by the wire, for easy stowage
• LED long life bulb
• LED vibration resistance - no filament to break
• LED low power drain
• Wide 40° head adjustability (± 20°)
• Stow-a-way, plug-in pole with 2 screw positions for a variety of bases
• 2 types of collars - threaded and locking
• Base sold separately
• Compatible bases: Figs. 1045, 1047, and 1046, 1048, 1060
• USCG certified