Trinidad Pro is Pettit's Trinidad SR formula in their Pro Coatings line, and is available exclusively to professional applicators.
Trinidad Pro has been consistently rated as one of the best paints on the market for all conditions. Its very high 60% loading of cuprous oxide biocide results in outstanding resistance to barnacles and other marine organisms.
Traditional bottom paints use toxic heavy metals, like cadmium, to slow the release of biocides from the paint. Trinidad Pro uses Pettit's breakthrough Clean-Core technology to replace as much as 50% of the heavy metals in the paint, for a cleaner environment. The Clean-Core chemistry allows for improved control and more even release of fresh biocides from the surface of the paint -- providing maximum protection over a longer period, not to mention less weight and brighter colors.
• Long-lasting, high performance
• Compatible with nearly all properly prepared hard bottom paints - permits safe over coating without fear of lifting
• Application: brush, roller, airless or conventional spray
• Thinner: Pettit 120 Brushing or Pettit 121 Spray Thinner
• Theoretical coverage is 400 ft²/gallon; 2 coats recommended; 58% solids (vol.)