These positive locking pins have a much higher resistance to accidental dislodging than pull-style fast pins.
Note: grip length is the functional working length; it is the distance from the shoulder to the locking ball bearing.
• One-hand release — just push the button, then pull
• Sliding internal shaft prevents ball bearings from releasing
• Suited for shear applications requiring quick assembly and disassembly
• Additional sizes and styles available by special order
• Heat-treated, passivated 17-4 PH stainless steel