Originally made by Webb, this lightweight aluminum cold weather fuel heater uses engine coolant to produce up to a 47°F rise in fuel temperature — eliminating the need for fuel blending, or electric power.
The 500 series three-stage water separation process is more than 99% effective in eliminating water from fuel under SAE J1839 test parameters.
• For high performance heavy-duty & smaller midrange engines
• Requires no scheduled servicing, only periodic water draining (port at bottom) every month or two
• Floating check ball valve system guards against loss of prime during servicing
• Stock 70 micron screen is self-cleaning (by gravity), but is also removable for thorough cleaning; no primary fuel filter is required
• An optional 30 micron screen is available
• Cover rotates 360° for easy installation
• Minimum service clearance below unit: 4.0"