Water-In-Fuel Detection Probe Kit
RK30880E 1/2"-20 Threads With Internal Detection Electronics - No Remote Module Required 12 or 24 Volts For Diesel Applications Only
Sku# Make a selection
Item ID Make a selection
Mfg# Make a selection
Checking for Price and Availability
As low as $96.59
As low as $96.59
This kit includes one of the few Racor water sensor probes with enhanced detection electronics built right into the probe body — so it does not require a separate remote detection/alarm module.
The probe works with 12 or 24 volt DC systems. It can be used with a number of Racor filters having water collection bowls with 1/2-20 UNF threads — see below for details.
Once the level of collected water rises to make contact between the two probe tips, the included remote yellow warning light will illuminate, indicating it is time to drain water and contaminants from the collection bowl.
Follow draining instructions provided with each fuel filter/water separator to drain the collection bowl. After water has been drained, the warning light will reset and no longer be illuminated
• RK30880E is for diesel applications only; do not use in gasoline applications
• Includes a warning light with mounting panel
• WIF probe housing permanently marked for identification
• Built-in detection amplifier
• Circuit board power controller (10 volt continuous)
• Reverse polarity protection
• False detection prevention (water slosh delay)
• Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC)
• Maximum warning light/buzzer load is 1 Amp; for higher loads, use kit to activate a user supplied relay
Click here for additional information and installation instructions for this product.
Kit includes — Water Probe with male connector, 3-wire harness assembly with female connector, 14 AWG black wire for power supply, Warning Light with small under dash mounting panel.
This probe kit can be used with the following Racor fuel filters —
• 200 Series
• 300 Series
• early 400 Series
• 500 Series
• 900 Series
• 1000 Series
• S3201, S3205, S3206, S3229, S3228
• B32002 (S3202)
• B32003 (S3203)
• B32004 (S3204)
• B32007p (S3207p)
• B32008p (S3208p)
• B32009 (S3209)
• B320012 (S3212)
• B32016 (S3216)
• RVFS 1, RVFS 2, RVFS3
• Optional for use with FBO-10 and FBO-14 black industrial filters, but Racor recommends using RK23191 type metal probes for these metal bowl filters; see Related Products, below.
This plastic bodied probe should NOT be used with the white UL listed marine versions of FBO filters as it will negate their UL listing.