The PHEII operates using an efficient double action piston pump that simultaneously draws new flush water in as it discharges the waste-water. By using seawater for flushing, on board water supplies can be reserved for essential freshwater use.
The PHEII has features not found on any other brand of toilet. A simple quarter turn of the inlet water valve control knob allows the bowl to be pumped dry without using additional water - providing the option of emptying the bowl while in heavy seas. The pump has a unique replaceable cartridge for the piston shaft seal for simple, easy maintenance.
The electric PHEII is operated by the push of an electric button. In case of a power loss, the PHEII can be manually operated, a great advantage.
• This toilet enjoys a long-standing reputation for reliability, ease of use, and few repairs
• Available with either standard marine sized bowl, or a more comfortable H-Boy® household-sized bowl
• Available in 12V (standard) and 24V models
• Heavy duty push-button switch included
• Manual back-up for emergency use
• 3/4" inlet and 1-1/2" outlet connection
• Comprehensive instruction manual included
• One year limited warranty